Last Updated: [Date]
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (computer, smartphone, tablet) when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work efficiently and enhance your browsing experience. Cookies may be set by the website you are visiting (first-party cookies) or by third parties with the website's permission (third-party cookies).
Types of Cookies We Use
1. Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. They enable basic functionality, such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the website may not function as intended.
2. Analytical/Performance Cookies: We use these cookies to analyze how visitors use our website, which helps us improve its performance. These cookies do not collect personal information and are used solely for statistical purposes.
3. Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your preferred language or region) and provide enhanced features. They can also be used to provide you with personalized content.
4. Advertising/Targeting Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver targeted advertisements and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They may also be used to track your browsing activities across different websites.
- 5. Social Media Cookies: Our website may include social media features, such as Facebook Like button or Twitter share button. These features may collect your IP address and browsing information, which may be used to personalize the content displayed on your social media profiles.
- 6. Other Tracking Technologies: In addition to cookies, we may use other tracking technologies, such as web beacons, which are small graphic files embedded in web pages or email messages. These technologies help us track the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns and improve user experience.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies or notify you when a cookie is being sent. However, disabling cookies may affect the functionality of our website.
Please note that we do not have access to or control over the cookies used by third-party advertisers or ad networks.
Updating Your Cookie Preferences
You can modify your cookie preferences at any time by adjusting the settings in your web browser. Most browsers allow you to delete existing cookies, block all cookies, or set preferences for specific websites. Please note that if you choose to disable or delete cookies, some features of our website may not function properly.
For more information on how to manage cookies, please visit the relevant help section of your browser.